AWO Synchronizable Documents
An AWO infrastructure that provides offline support for synchronization of different types of documents in AWO. As of now, Inventory Count and Distribution Order are the only ones that are supported and extend this infrastructure.
How does it work?
When a document is created, a line has been added/modified/removed or the document was marked to be removed, between other things, this document or its lines are marked as pending to be synchronized, and each X time online, a synchronization will be performed with the backend.
Pending to be synchronized
Synchronization business logic error
Synchronization network error (Offline)
Synchronization time interval is by default 10 seconds, but it can be modified through the preference "OBAWO_SyncDocumentInterval".
Offline supported features
The following features are supported while in offline mode, for both Inventory Count and Distribution Order documents:
- Creation of document
- Adding shared user and modifying the "Recount" flag
- Scanning products
- Update line quantity
- Remove line
- Removal of document
- Re-synchronization when going back to online mode
The following flows are only supported in online mode:
- Completion/Confirmation of documents
- Removal of shared user on Inventory Count
- Update/refresh of stock on Distribution Order lines
- Initialized Inventory Count, through the "Select Stock" button
- Restrictions checking in Distribution Order(restrictions will be applied on line synchronization)
- Searching products through the add product popup. Only scan is available offline.
- Scanning products offline is only available if the Product model is in local mode.
- Scanning products with attributes is only available in Product model remote mode.
Other offline limitations:
- Modifications done in backend in one document will not appear in frontend if the document was already loaded locally in that terminal. Local info prevails.