Chart of Accounts Australia
To check the "Account Tree" structure, follow these steps:
1. Login as Administrator of your Client.
2. Go to Financial Management -> Accounting -> Setup -> Account Tree or just type 'Account Tree' in 'Quick Launch window'.
3. You will see the accounting structure as below:
Adding new subaccounts
If the user wants to add more subaccounts within the account tree he can do so by adding them manually in the "Account Tree" window. Those subaccounts can be move up/down within the account tree as required.
After that the account tree can be exported by using the extension module Account Tree Export. This modules creates a csv file which can later on be imported and applied while creating new Clients/Organizations.
General Ledger Configuration
To check the defaulted "General Ledger Configuration" follow these steps;
1. Login as the Administrator of your client.
2. Go to Financial Management -> Accounting -> Setup -> General Ledger Configuration or just type 'General Ledger Configuration' in 'Quick Launch window'.
3. Select the Ledger Configuration for a specific organization or the one created for all organizations (* Organization).
4. Check the defaulted configuration imported for the "General Ledger", including "General Accounts" and "Defaults" accounts tabs.
|Release Date||Release Status||Module Version Number||Openbravo Version Number||Forge Link|
|2015-03-04||Confirmed Stable||1.2.0||3.0PR14Q3||Australia: Chart of Accounts|