Coworking:Purchase Invoice Payment Plan
The purchase invoice payment plan window displays all the purchase invoice payment plans which are not fully paid.
The window offers another possibility of managing the same information which can be found in the Payment Plan tab of the Purchase Invoice window for a given invoice.
The advantage of this window is that it offers a more immediate view of all the purchase invoice payment plans which do have still an outstanding amount to be paid.
Purchase invoice payment plan information is shown grouped in two sections.
Invoice section shows below detailed information:
- Invoice. There is a link to the Purchase Invoice
- Document No.. This is the Document Number of the Invoice.
- Business Partner. This is the Business Partner against who the Invoice is issued.
- Invoice Date. That is the Creation date of the Invoice.
- Total Gross Amount. This is the Total amount of the Invoice.
- Outstanding Amount. This is the Outstanding amount of this Payment Plan.
- Currency. That is the Currency of the Invoice.
Payment Plan section shows below detailed information:
- Payment Method. This is the payment method of the purchase invoice.
- Due Date. This is the original "Due Date" agreed with the vendor. This date is used as the "Reference Date" in some Financial Reports such as the Payables Aging Inquiry.
- Expected Date. This is the Date when the payment is expected to be made. When the Payment Plan is created this date is the same date as the "Due Date", but it can be changed afterwards.
This date reflects a revision of the original Payment Plan in which the "Due Date" has changed.
This date is used as the "Reference Date" in some Reports such as the Payment Report.
Moreover this field is the only one which can be changed in this window. If changed that change will be also reflected in the payment plan tab of the corresponding purchase invoice.
- Days Overdue. This is the number of days from the expected date until the current day.
Full list of Purchase Invoice Payment Plan window fields and their descriptions is available in the Purchase Invoice Payment Plan Screen Reference.