Defines the granularity for resource reservations
Calendar associated to resources.
As a child of Calendar window, there is a new tab Unavailabilities to define when the calendar is not going to be available. In the calendar widget visualization, if all checked resources to be displayed are not available for a 30 min row time interval, the row will be gray. If any of the checked resources is available, the row will be white.
Once you go to the reservation popup, the same rules applies to the resources shown for a particular time interval.
Of course, if no resources are checked, all the grid will be gray, since there is no availability for the selected resources (no one).
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - All Days - Start Time: 00:00:00 End Time: 09:00:00
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - All Days - Start Time: 14:00:00 End Time: 16:00:00
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - All Days - Start Time: 19:00:00 End Time: 00:00:00
- Friday - All Days - Start Time: 15:30:00 End Time: 00:00:00
- Saturday, Sunday - All days - Full Day
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - From Date: 04-07-2013 To Date: 04-07-2013 - Full Day
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - From Date: 01-08-2013 To Date: 31-08-2013 - Full Day
With these 7 rules in place, the resource availability will be:
- From Monday to Thursday, from 09:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00.
- Fridays from 09:00 to 15:30
- The 04-07-2013 the resource won't be available.
- In August 2013 any resource won't be available.
Full list of Reservation Calendar window fields and their descriptions is available in the Reservation Calendar Screen Reference.