Coworking:Room Reservation widget
Room Reservation Widget
Room Reservation widget allows to make, edit or delete resources bookings from Members Portal or ERP backend.
How to create a new reservation
- Click on "Book a room" button
- Start Date: The date when the reservation starts.
- End date: The date when the reservation ends.
- Start Time: The time when the reservation starts.
- End Time: The time when the reservation starts.
- PAX: Number of participants. This field is only for information purposes, and does not affect to extras. Check Pax field in Extras fieldgroup below.
- Business Partner: Only visible when creating a Reservation from backend, this information is automatically captured when a user is creating a reservation from Members Portal.
- Contract: The reservation can be linked to a contract, and then inherit from the contract the price conditions (in example). This field can be shown or not, or make it mandatory or not using preferentes (see Resources and Reservations preferences secction in this wiki).
- Resource: Select the resource to be booked.
- Name: A title for the reservation, meeting, etc...
- Description: A description for the reservation, meeting, etc...
- User / Contact: Select from different Only visible when creating a Reservation from backend, this information is automatically caoptured when a user is creating a reservation from Members Portal
Reservation extras can be defined and liked as Extra groups to Resources. These extras can be added to the reservation, and later to the Sales Order created from the reservation, as products in several Sales Order lines
- Pax: allows to indicate the number of participants related to this extra. When an Extra is defined as "pax" type, means that the price will be multiplied by the number of attendants (i.e. products like "coffee break").
Following fields are informative for the user (read only).
- Image: An image of the resource can be added from Resource window.
- Price per hour: The price per hour cost of the resource is displyed.
- Description: Description text for this resource from Resource item.
- Location: The address of the resource.