Coworking:Sales Invoice Payment Plan
The sales invoice payment plan window displays all the sales invoice payment plans which are not fully paid.
The window offers another possibility of managing the same information which can be found in the Payment Plan tab of the Sales Invoice window for a given invoice.
The advantage of this window is that it offers a more immediate view of all the sales invoice payment plans which do have still an outstanding amount to be paid.
Sales invoice payment plan information is shown grouped in two sections.
Invoice section shows below detailed information:
- Invoice. There is a link to the Sales Invoice
- Document No.. This is the Document Number of the Invoice.
- Business Partner. This is the Business Partner against who the Invoice is issued.
- Invoice Date. That is the creation date of the Invoice.
- Total Gross Amount. This is the Total amount of the Invoice.
- Outstanding Amount. this is the Outstanding amount of this Payment Plan.
- Currency. That is the Currency of the Invoice.
Payment Plan section shows below detailed information:
- Payment Method. This is the payment method of the sales invoice.
- Due Date. This is the original "Due Date" agreed with the customer. This date is used as the "Reference Date" in some Financial Reports such as the [[Projects:Payment_Aging_Balance/User_Documentation|Receivables Aging Inquiry.
- Expected Date. This is the Date when the payment is expected to be collected. When the Payment Plan is created it is the same date as the "Due Date", but it can be changed afterwards.
This date reflects a revision of the original Payment Plan in which the "Due Date" has changed.
This date is used as the "Reference Date in some Reports such as the Payment Report.
Moreover this field is the only one which can be changed in this window. If changed that change will be also reflected in the payment plan tab of the corresponding purchase invoice.
- Days Overdue. This is the number of days from the expected date until the current day.
Full list of Sales Invoice Payment Plan window fields and their descriptions is available in the Sales Invoice Payment Plan Screen Reference.