This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
An account combination is an Organization's General Ledger account.
The Account Combination window allows to review the Organization's General Ledger accounts.
- General Ledger : The book containing all financial transactions recorded for the legal entity.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Alias : Defines an alternate method of indicating an account combination.
- Account : The identification code used for accounting.
- Combination : Unique combination of account elements
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Fully Qualified : This account is fully qualified
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Business Partner : Anyone who takes part in daily business operations by acting as a customer, employee, etc.
- Contract : Identifier of a contract
- Activity : A distinct activity defined and used in activity based management.
- Sales Campaign : An advertising effort aimed at increasing sales.
- Location from Address : The location where items are sent from.
- Location to Address : The location where items are sent to.
- Sales Region : A defined section of the world where sales efforts will be focused.
- 1st Dimension : A display of optional elements that are previously defined for this account combination.
- 2nd Dimension : A display of optional elements that are previously defined for this account combination.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Accounting Combination : An identification code comprised of an individual account number and additional dimensions such organization, product, and business partner.