Coworking:Screenshot:Accounting Transaction Details
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Accounting Transaction Details
The accounting transaction details window is a detailed list of every ledger entry of a general ledger.
This report list every transaction posted to the ledger by showing every accounting dimension specified.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- General Ledger : The book containing all financial transactions recorded for the legal entity.
- Table : A dictionary table used for this tab that points to the database table.
- Period : A specified time period.
- Accounting Date : The date this transaction is recorded for in the general ledger.
- Account : The identification code used for accounting.
- Debit : The amount debited to an account, converted to the organization default currency.
- Credit : The amount credited to an account, converted to the organization default currency.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Posting Type : A distinct posting amount characteristic used for processes and sometimes grouped within a category.
- Location from Address : The location where items are sent from.
- Location to Address : The location where items are sent to.
- Transaction Date : The date that a specified transaction is entered into the application.
- Quantity : The number of a certain item.
- UOM : A non monetary unit of measure.
- G/L Category : A classification used to group lines in the general ledger.
- Tax : The percentage of money requested by the government for this specified product or transaction.
- Storage Bin : A set of coordinates (x, y, z) which help locate an item in a warehouse.
- Currency : An accepted medium of monetary exchange that may vary across countries.
- Foreign Currency Debit : The amount debited from the account, given in provider currency.
- Foreign Currency Credit : The amount credited from the account, given in provider currency.
- Business Partner : Anyone who takes part in daily business operations by acting as a customer, employee, etc.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Contract : Identifier of a contract
- Cost Center : Division that adds to the cost of an organization
- Sales Region : A defined section of the world where sales efforts will be focused.
- Sales Campaign : An advertising effort aimed at increasing sales.
- Activity : A distinct activity defined and used in activity based management.
- 1st Dimension : A display of optional elements that are previously defined for this account combination.
- 2nd Dimension : A display of optional elements that are previously defined for this account combination.
- Record ID : An record identifier in the dictionary.
- Line ID : Transaction line ID (internal)
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Accounting Fact