This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define values of a selected field, depending on the tab that is being edited.
Define new inputs for tabs in order to change their behaviour.
- Module : Module
- Tab : An indication that a tab is displayed within a window.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Validation Code : The code that will be executed to determine the setup procedure.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Client : Client for this installation.