This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Cost Center is an accounting dimension which can be used while posting documents to the ledger.
The Cost Center window allows to create organization's cost centers.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Summary Level : A means of grouping fields in order to view or hide additional information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Cost Center : Division that adds to the cost of an organization
- Client : Client for this installation.