This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Customer statement is a consolidated statement of every transaction of a customer posted to the ledger over a given period
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- General Ledger : The book containing all financial transactions recorded for the legal entity.
- Business Partner : Anyone who takes part in daily business operations by acting as a customer, employee, etc.
- Starting Date : A parameter stating the starting time range related to a specified request.
- Ending Date : A parameter stating the ending time range related for a specified request, query, etc.
- Output type