This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Every document in Openbravo can be numbered and therefore linked to a document sequence.
Document sequence window allows to define how document sequences are going to behave.
- Sequence : The order of records in a specified document.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Auto Numbering : Automatically assign the next number
- Increment By : An addition to a starting number by a specified value.
- Next Assigned Number : The next number that will be assigned to an item.
- Starting No. : The first number that will be used in a standard or control sequence.
- Prefix : Characters which are added at the beginning of a statement or number.
- Suffix : One or many characters which are added at the end of a statement or number.
- Current Next (System) : Next sequence for system use
- Used for Record ID : The document number will be used as the record key
- Client : Client for this installation.