Coworking:Screenshot:Matched Purchase Orders
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Matched Purchase Orders
This window informs about the matching between each purchase order, goods receipt and invoice line.
Matched Purchase Order
Matched purchase order view informs about which purchase order line is linked to which receipt line and invoice line, if any.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Purchase Order Line : A unique and often automatically generated identifier for a purchase order line.
- Invoice Line : A statement displaying one item or charge in an invoice.
- Goods Receipt Line : A statement displaying one item, charge, or movement in a receipt.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Quantity : The number of a certain item.
- Transaction Date : The date that a specified transaction is entered into the application.
- Processed : A confirmation that the associated documents or requests are processed.
- Process Now : A request to process the respective document or task.
- Posted : An accounting status button that indicates if the transaction has already been posted to the general ledger or not.
- Match PO : Match Purchase Order to Shipment/Receipt
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.