This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
The matching algorithm window lists and allows to configure the algorithm/s to use while matching up bank statement lines with financial account transactions.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Java Class Name : The classname is used when generating a representation of the table in java (the entity or business object). The classname is the simplename of the class (so without the package name). Often the AD_Table.name can be used here.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Match Payment : Match bank statement line against existing payments
- Match Invoice : Match bank statement line against existing invoices.
- Match Order : Match bank statement line against existing orders.
- Match Credit : Create a credit payment when no match was done.
- Match BP Name : Algorithm tries to mach business partner name
- Match Reference : Algorithm tries to match reference
- Match Transaction Date : Algorithm tries to match transaction date
- Matching Algorithm : Identifies the algorithm used to match the imported bank statement lines
- Client : Client for this installation.