This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Process monitor feature allows to review the status of processes executed by a user as well as the ones scheduled in the process request window.
Process Monitor window shows read-only information about individual process execution.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Process : A series of actions carried out in sequential order.
- User/Contact : An acquaintance to reach for information related to the business partner.
- Start Time : The time at which an item is due to, or did, start.
- End Time : The time the process execution finished.
- Duration : Elapsed time from when the Process began to when the Process finished its execution.
- Status : A defined state or position of a payment.
- Channel : The method by which this Process request was executed/scheduled.
- Process Log : The log of the Process execution.
- Display Jasper Report : Display Jasper Report
- Security Based on Role : A flag indicating whether access to an item should be based on a user's role within the system.
- Process Run : Single execution of a Process.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- AD_Process_Request_ID : Request to run a Process.