A background process is a system action requested by the user who has to previously provide auxiliary parameter values to execute that action.
Process Request window allows to review and add background processes which can be scheduled or unschedule as required.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Process : A series of actions carried out in sequential order.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Timing : When to run a Process Request - either immediately, at a later date or on a recurring basis.
- Security Based on Role : A flag indicating whether access to an item should be based on a user's role within the system.
- Status : A defined state or position of a payment.
- Start Date : The date on which an item is due to start.
- Start Time : The time at which an item is due to, or did, start.
- Frequency : The number of times something occurs during a specified time period.
- Interval in Seconds : Interval in hours between an event (such as a process execution).
- Repetitions : The number of times this element will repeat.
- Interval in Minutes : Interval in minutes between an event (such as a process execution).
- Num Repetitions : The number of times this element will repeat.
- Hourly Interval : Interval in hours between an event (such as a process execution).
- Number of Repetitions : The number of times this element will repeat.
- Daily Option : Option to run a Process Request on a daily basis.
- Daily Interval : The daily interval between executions of a process.
- Sunday : The day of the week Sunday.
- Monday : The day of the week Monday.
- Tuesday : The day of the week Tuesday.
- Wednesday : The day of the week Wednesday.
- Thursday : The day of the week Thursday.
- Friday : The day of the week Friday.
- Saturday : The day of the week Saturday.
- Monthly Option : An option by which to schedule a Process in a monthly manner.
- Day of the Week : A day within a week.
- Cron Expression : A Quartz cron expression to schedule this Process Request.
- Day in Month : The specific date within each month.
- Finishes : Specifiy that this item should finish.
- Finish Date : The date that this item will finish.
- Finish Time : The time that this item will finish.
- Schedule Process : Request a process to be run in the background or scheduled.
- Reschedule Process : Reschedule a previoulsy (or currently) scheduled Process Request.
- Unschedule Process : Unschedule the Process.
- User/Contact : An acquaintance to reach for information related to the business partner.
- Previous Execution : The last time this Process Request was executed.
- Openbravo Context : The context in which a Process Request was scheduled or executed.
- Next Execution : The next time a process will execute.
- Finish : The date and time a Process Request is due to finish (repeating).
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Channel : The method by which this Process request was executed/scheduled.
- AD_Process_Set_ID : Unique identifier for a Process Set (a collection of Process Requests).
- AD_Process_Request_ID : Request to run a Process.