This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Represents 'extras' that can be added while doing a reservation.
Represents 'extras' that can be added while doing a reservation
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Charge Type : In which way this element will be charged in the sales order (in terms of quantity) if it is selected in a reservation
- Quantity : The number of a certain item.
- Client : Client for this installation.