This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Group for online reservations.
Define groups used for online reservations
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Sequence Number : The order of records in a specified document.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Resource Group : Grouping for online reservations
- Client : Client for this installation.