This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Type : A distinct item characteristic used for processes and sometimes grouped within a category.
- Action : A drop down list box indicating the next step to take.
- Window : A work area which can be used to create, view, edit, and process a record.
- Process : A series of actions carried out in sequential order.
- Special Form : The name of the form being edited.
- Tab : An indication that a tab is displayed within a window.
- Menu : Identifies a Menu
- Client : Client for this installation.