Coworking:Unit of Measure
A unit of measure is a standard unit or combination of units to be used alongside the quantity of a product.
There are many units of measure which can be used to count product quantity on hand, or to purchase or sale a product.
Units of measure can also be used for measurng time. There are products such as services or resources which must be measure that way.
Below you can find a list of the unit of measure you could setup in Openbravo:
- KWh (Kilowatt hour)
Unit of Measure
Products of any type are managed in non-monetary units of measure.
As shown in the image above a non-monetary unit of measure can be created in Openbravo by filling in below relavant data:
- the EDI Code, if any.
- the UOM Name
- the Standard Precision to be used while rounding calculated amounts of the products having that unit of measure
- the Costing Precision to be used while rounding calculated cost of the products having that unit of measure.
- and the Symbol or commonly used unit of measure abreviation
Units of Measure can be translated to any language required.
The way to get that is as simple as:
- select first the language required
- and then enter the unit of measure translated into that language.
Full list of Unit of Measure window fields and their descriptions is available in the Unit of Measure Screen Reference.