Openbravo allows the customization of grid and form views. Customize windows and form views are stored once saved in the Window Personalization window.
Openbravo windows can be shown in Form View and in Grid View, both ways can be customized as required.
Additional information about:
- How to customize Grid Views can be found here.
Openbravo 3 Grid advanced features such as:
- Setting columns visibility
- Setting columns order and width
- or Freezing columns
makes Grid Views to be customize and save as a "Grid Configuration" Preference
- How to customize Forms Views can be found here
Form view customization main goals are:
- to hide fields but making them not displayed.
- to place fields in a different position
- to assign fields to the status bar
- to set the columns and rows width
- to define if a field should be placed on a new row
- or to allow that a field gets the first focus
all of the above makes Form Views to be customized and save in the Window Personalization
Window Personalization list and maintains the customized form views.
Once a form has been customized and saved and therefore listed in the "Window Personalization" window, it is possible to configure the levels of visibility where that form personalization will apply.
Full list of Window Personalization window fields and their descriptions is available in the Window Personalization Screen Reference.