ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Concepts/Utilities
Openbravo ERP provides a set of artifacts in form of utilities classes with common usage methods. Under the package is org.openbravo.erpCommon.utility you'll find classes for operations such as: extracting messages from the database, translating a error message, Http SSL communication, messages to the user, etc.
This is a list of some common used classes (Note: It's not the complete list of this package)
- Alert: Helper class used to be able to create new instances of Alert from a Java process.
- AntExecutor: This class allows to execute ant tasks in a given build.xml file.
- ComboTableData: This class builds the queries for populating the different kind of combos in the application
- DataGrid: This class handles all the server side implementation of the AJAX data grid
- ExecuteQuery: Implements the needed methods to execute the different kinds of queries in the database.
- ExportGrid: Handles the data grid export process to different formats: csv, pdf, xls
- GenericTreeServlet: This servlet manages the AJAX requests generated by any of the GenericTree subclasses
- HttpsUtils: Helper class to handle https/ssl communication
- OBError: Class to manage the messages to the front-end, an instance of OBError class is used to display messages to the user
- TableSQLData: Generates SQL sentences on-the-fly based on the Application Dictionary definition. Mostly used in generated code (generated windows)
- Utility: Various helper methods (Note: It's not the complete list of methods in the class)
- messageBD: Gets a message from the database based on a value (AD_Message)
- getPreference: Gets a Preference (AD_Preference) from the current context
- getContext: Gets the context from the user currently logged
- translate: Translate a string to a specified language
- translateError: Translate a database error to an specified language
- VerticalMenu: Handles the generation of the application's menu
- Zip: Helper class to compress in a zip format, files and folders
ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Concepts/Authentication | ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Concepts/UI Fundamentals