ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP14
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP14 available
Release date: April 1st, 2010
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Trial Balance Report Review: Trial Balance financial report is hugely enhanced with filters and grouping by accounting dimensions and with improvements in pdf, html and xls output formats
- Alternative Grid Field Sequence: by using the new Grid Sequence tab when defining System Windows it is possible to sort fields in the grid view in a different way than in the form view, although it is the same by default
- Sortable DropDown List and Display Value in Lists: when defining System Lists in the Application Dictionary it is possible now to setup a sorting value for each member in the list to support not alphabetically sorted lists (eg. Monday, Tuesday, etc.). It is also possible to configure the List so the value for each member is shown in the drop-down list concatenated with the name for that member
- Openbravo UI is properly shown in Chrome and Safari: there has been a full review of the Openbravo User Interface so it is properly rendered in Chrome and Safari as well as the supported Firefox and Interner Explorer, as a first step to support these two browsers in a near future
- SimpleCallout Servlet: The class SimpleCallout has been created to simplify the development of callouts.
- 12360: include open periods for 2010 in the BigBazaar demo data.
- 12014: Error in Project Profitability.
- 12586: The way to pay the expeses of the employee is creating an invoice what is not correct.
- 12327: Unsupported browser message should be translatable.
- 12451: Login window can not be included in a theme
- 12538: onChange action is executed for read only drop down fields resulting in an inconsistent state
- 11576: Improve handling of updating multiple modules at once if one of the module download fails
- 12407: Every Core upgrades creates a backup of the sources , without rotation
- 12050: Dataset names should only use ascii characters
- 12432: Errors in ant diagnostic
- 12497: Active property should have default value == true if no explicit default is defined
- 12489: Modules are installed as "In Development"
- 12413: The smtp server password on the email configuration tab on the client window should be hashed
- 12663 and 12668: Proper management of DAL security on processes and forms
- 12017: Now payment report is multi-currency
- 12334 and 12811: General Ledger Report enhanced. "SALDO" field is now the correct one regardless the Organizacion being selected and subtotals are also correct when a journal entry does not fit in the same page.
- 12582 , 12845 and 12366: Some issues regarding new functionality to directly enter line net amounts have been fixed.
- 12539: Posting of settlements in different currencies is fixed for some scenarios that did not work.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP14)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-eb69439f (32 bit)
US: ami-19b75970 (32 bit)
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.