ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP5
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP5 available
Release date: September the 4th, 2009
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
It doesnt have any features in it
- 10444: When upgrading to mp4 using a obx file, the function AD_GET_RDBMS is not added correctly
|MP module||Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP5)||OBX file||QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP5)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.