Openbravo 3.0RC6.1 available
Release date: April 24th, 2011
- When moving to the next row with the arrow up/down keys, the focus was placed in the field defined as "First focused field" instead of in the same field that was being edited. This way editing "a la spreadsheet" was not possible.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Upgrade path from Openbravo 2.50 to Openbravo 3.0 RC6.1 is not supported. We plan to make it available with 2.50 MP29.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 RC6.1 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
|Appliance||Mercurial||Source code tarball|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Clone (tag: 3.0RC6.1)||Download|
Amazon EC2 AMIs (32bit)
Europe (eu-west-1): ami-53aa9d27
US east coast (us-east-1): available soon
US west coast (us-west-1): ami-e36734a6
Asia Pacific (ap-southeast-1): ami-a26f16f0
Installation, updates and upgrades
To set up the Appliance of this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide. Note that even if the guide is written for the 2.50 version it is also valid for this 3.0 RC6.1 release.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Detailed information about overall Openbravo 3.0 release progress is available in Openbravo 3.0 Release Status document.
- Openbravo 3.0 Documentation.
- Openbravo 3.0 Template Forge Project.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Related blog posts:
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.