ERP 2.50:Configuration Manual/Deleting BigBazaar client and sample data
|ERP 2.50:Configuration Manual|
When you are confident that the Openbravo sample data is no longer useful to you, you can delete F&B client. Do not, however, delete the Openbravo user account because it is still required to administrate the whole system.
- Login with a user having system administration privileges (or use the default Openbravo user).
- Click on the Openbravo username in the top left of the window. The Role Information window appears.
- From the Role menu, select System Administrator.
- From the Application menu, select General Setup > Client > Delete Client.
- Select the F&B client.
- Click OK. The system begins deleting the data.
ERP 2.50:Configuration Manual/Appendix