ERP 2.50:Configure Accounting Reports
English | Translate this article...
This section explains how to set up the reports to monitor the financial status of your enterprise.
Balance sheet reports
There are two types of balance sheet reports:
- The periodic balance sheet shows the change in balance between two selected dates, along with a comparison between that date range and the same date range from a previous period.
- The point-in-time balance sheet shows the opening balance, changes in balance and closing balance for a specified period along with a comparison between that date range and the same date range from a previous period.
Setting up the balance sheet
- From the Application menu, select Financial Management > Accounting > Analysis Tools > Balance Sheet and P&L Structure Setup.
- Click New
- From the Organization list, select the organization for which you want to create the balance sheet.
- Select the Balanced checkbox to include only those organizations whose accounts must be balanced.
- From the Account Schema list, select the account schema you want to use for the balance sheet.
- In the Name field, give the report a name.
- In the Description type a brief description of the report function and purpose.
- From the Report Type list, select Periodic or Point in time. Note: if you do not specify a report type, the default type is periodic.
Generating the balance sheet / P&L report
- From the Application menu, select Financial Management > Accounting > Analysis Tools > Balance Sheet and P&L Structure
- From the Account Schema list, select the account schema you want to use for the report.
- From the Accounting Report list, select the report structure you want to use. The list is populated with the reports that you set up in the Balance Sheet and P&L Structure Setup window.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization whose accounts you want to report on. Only organizations of a valid organization type are available for selection.
- From the Account Level menu, select the level of detail you want the report to show. You can choose from:
- In the Year field, specify the year you want to report on. If required you can specify a date range using the From Date and To Date fields.
- In the Reference Year field, specify the reference year used for comparison with the current reporting year. If required you can specify a reference date range using the From Reference Date and To Reference Date fields.
- Click PDF Format to process the report and display it as a PDF document.