ERP 2.50:Database consistency test
The Database Consistency Test is a test that should be executed before each commit. This test is also executed before freezing a release in case any developer has made commits without doing this consistency check.
The database consistency means that after creating, compiling and exporting the database, the resultant files should be the same. Additionally, the synchronize terminology process may also make changes to the database.
The database consistency test requires performing the following steps:
- Do a checkout of the subversion repository path.
- Set up the Openbravo.properties file and launch a full database creation and compilation:
$ ant install.source
- In order to export the Core module, put it in development mode:
$ update ad_module set isindevelopment='Y' where ad_module_id='0';
- Launch the Synchronize terminology process, invoking the AD_SYNCHRONIZE PL/SQL process:
$ psql -d openbravo -U tad -h localhost select AD_SYNCHRONIZE(NULL);
- Launch a complete compilation:
$ ant compile.complete
- Export the database to XML files:
$ ant export.database
- Restore the ad_module table:
$ update ad_module set isindevelopment='N' where ad_module_id='0';
- Run svn status inside src-db/database.
There should be no changes. If there are, file a bug and commit the changes.