ERP 2.50:Deleting BigBazaar client and sample data
When you are confident that the Openbravo sample data is no longer useful to you, you can delete the BigBazaar client. Do not, however, delete the Openbravo user account because it is still required to administrate the whole system.
- Login with a user having system administration privileges (or use the default Openbravo user).
- Click on the Openbravo username in the top left of the window. The Role Information window appears.
- From the Role menu, select System Administrator.
- From the Application menu, select General Setup > Client > Delete Client.
- Select the BigBazaar client.
- Click OK. The system begins deleting the data.
Important! Please be aware that Delete Client process is not working properly now. An issue has been logged and it will be fixed soon.