ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Introduction
The introduction chapter of the developers guide targets both starting as well as experienced developers.
The pre-requisite section describes the skill set required to develop with Openbravo.
The development environment section contains detailed information on how to set up your development environment (mainly Eclipse). It also describes the integration with and usage of the source code control system (Mercurial) that holds all Openbravo ERP software artifacts.
The development concepts section gives a good overview of the main development concepts. Many more details can be found in the Fundamentals and Concepts section.
The remaining sections (what's new and howto upgrade) are primarily of interest for developers wanting to know more about the changes from 2.40 to 2.50.
- ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Prerequisite Knowledge
- ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Development Environment
- ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Main Development Concepts
- ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/What's new
- ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/How to upgrade your code to 2.50
ERP 2.50:Developers Guide | ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Prerequisite Knowledge