ERP 2.50:Extension Module Demonstrations Videos/QuickStart
QuickStart recorded webinar and resources
- Module's functional footprint: A template that comes with a preconfigured and predefined functionality and some tools to optimize legacy data import, this way speeding up a basic Openbravo ERP implementation with a fixed scope and budget. Openbravo QuickStart is the first iteration towards a fully integrated ERP that fits a small customer.
- Technology/Development: QuickStart is an Openbravo module of type Industry Template. Learn the benefits and techniques of creating one by seeing how it preconfigures the core application, adds some new functionalities and predefined data sets that form a basic Openbravo implementation.
- The Toolkit: The QuickStart toolkit contains many more artifacts that are needed for a successful ERP deployment. See how the Consultant's Manual and the User Manual make an implementation successful from a consultant's and an end user's perspective.
Webinar presenter: Rok Lenardic
Click here to watch the recorded session.
Approximate duration: 1 hour
- You can also download the QuickStart_Webinar.ppt PowerPoint presentation.
- Project site for QuickStart module. From this site you can download the module and review complete documentation (only for Openbravo partners and Professional Subscription customers)
ERP 2.50:Extension Module Demonstrations Videos/Spanish Professional Localization Pack | ERP 2.50:Extension Module Demonstrations Videos/Easy Extensible Attributes