Welcome to Openbravo ERP modularity video tutorials
This is a collection of videos aimed to explain Openbravo ERP modularity capabilities introduced in Openbravo ERP R2.50.
With modularity, developers adding new capabilities to Openbravo ERP are able to easily extract, package and redistribute their extensions. Users of Openbravo ERP, on the other hand, are able to browse public extensions in a central catalog, download and install them from there, very much in the same way that they install browser plugins.
The following videos consist of a course of the main concepts of modularity:
- Course_Introduction. A high level introduction of Openbravo ERP modularity capabilities and benefits for users and developers.
- Modularity Concepts. An introduction to the main Openbravo ERP modularity concepts, including types of modules, the central repository and the module manager console.
- Install a module. A step by step tutorial on how to install an Openbravo ERP module.
- Update a module. A step by step tutorial on how to update an Openbravo ERP module
- Uninstall a module. A step by step tutorial on how to uninstall an Openbravo ERP module.
Note: to watch the videos Adobe Flash player 7.0 or higher is required.
- Openbravo ERP 2.50 introduces modularity support - why should you care?. Why modularity is important to Openbravo ERP community.
- Modularity project documentation. Including specifications, developers manuals and other technical documentation.
- ERP 2.50:ModularityVideos/Course Introduction
- ERP 2.50:ModularityVideos/Modularity Concepts
- ERP 2.50:ModularityVideos/Install Module
- ERP 2.50:ModularityVideos/Update Module
- ERP 2.50:ModularityVideos/Uninstall Module
ERP 2.50:Developers Guide/Concepts/How to Migrate 2.50 Modules to 3.0 | ERP 2.50:ModularityVideos/Course Introduction