ERP 2.50:Openbravo ERP Installation/Amazon EC2 Image
Openbravo ERP has a Community Appliance EC2 AMI.
Installation and usage
You can find the latest availables AMIs in the release notes page of 3.0RC7.
$ ec2-run-instance ami-xxxxxx
The Openbravo AMIs use the EBS backed storage, which means persistent storage. This has the following benefits:
- Disk size: 60GB.
- Ability to stop/start the instance keeping the data safe.
- Ability to perform full instance backups (snapshots).
Full backups - snapshots
Follow these steps to create a full instance backup:
- Login into the AWS web console.
- Go the Instances left menu item and select your running instance.
- Right-click on it and click on "Create Image (EBS AMI). Provide a name and a description and click on Create image.
Using Openbravo ERP
Navigate to the Openbravo ERP installation guide to discover how to use Openbravo ERP.