ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP11
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP11 available
Release date: February 1st, 2010
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 12004: Field content is selected when tabbing in an window, so its value can be directly modified
- 11821: BLOB images thumbnails are shown in grid mode
- 11557: In case of login error, message is shown in system language
- Paged datagrid: WAD generated windows and selectors now include pagination capabilities in their grid. This feature avoids performance and usability issues such as 9726: The scrollbar is missing in the selectors & all datagrids when the number of records is too large (i.e. 1.000.000).
- 11242: in time sheet, can not select business partner if project don't have associated it
- 11434: Bank account definition restrictions are now correctly managed, according to the country set in the location selector, and the IBAN.
- 11766: Accounts are now imported in the correct order, and the account tree is correctly built.
- 11813: Now it's possible to close a period, every time is checked that previous year is already closed.
- 11334: Product selector is blocked when a search is done with any warehouse
- 11397: The back button doesn't work
- 11426: Read only logic does not work in check boxes
- 11498: In a read only access window you cannot change the audit display
- 11701: Read only logic in Date or Numeric columns doesn't work properly
- 11360: AD_TextInterfaces clean up in the translation
- A couple of problem when running Openbravo in the new FireFox 3.6 (release candidate):
- And some problems related to the update and rebuild processes:
- 11886: When updating from mp8 to mp10 having spanish pack pro installed, I get an exception
- 11910: Error when installing SPLP 1.2 from a fresh MP10
- 11972: When rebuilding the system if a template has been installed, the modules are not set as applied
- 11994: Uninstall a module does not work properly under some circumstances
- 12007: When having several nested Templates, configuration scripts can be executed in wrong order
- 12021: Incorrect message when user tries to install commercial module for which they do not have a license
- 12058: Warnings will not be shown during the second pass of update.database
- 12067: Warnings when rebuilding the system after installing Quickstart
Check the complete fixed issues and API changes.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP11)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-c9dff4bd (32 bit)
US: ami-23816d4a (32 bit)
|These are Community deliverables. 2.50MP11 as a packaged OBX file, the Cloud Stack Appliances and the Cloud Stack Amazon EC2 AMIs (32bit and 64bit) are available only for the Professional Edition and they can be downloaded from the Partner Restricted Area.|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.