ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP13
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP13 available
Release date: March 8th, 2010
This is an emergency maintenance pack which fixes a critical issue for Oracle 10g users.
- 12573: Oracle 10g users cannot install or update to version 2.50MP12
This Maintenance Pack includes no API changes.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP13)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-fd89a289 (32 bit)
US: ami-95f817fc (32 bit)
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.