ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP13
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP13 available
Release date: March 8th, 2010
This is an emergency maintenance pack which fixes a critical issue for Oracle 10g users.
As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 12573: Oracle 10g users cannot install or update to version 2.50MP12
This Maintenance Pack includes no API changes.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP13)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-fd89a289 (32 bit)
US: ami-95f817fc (32 bit)
|These are Community deliverables. 2.50MP13 as a packaged OBX file, the Cloud Stack Appliances and the Cloud Stack Amazon EC2 AMIs (32bit and 64bit) are available only for the Professional Edition and they can be downloaded from the Partner Restricted Area.|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.