ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP18
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP18 available
Release date: May 28th, 2010
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Enhanced Preferences: Now preference defines also role as visibility level. Values for preferences can be set by modules. Note that preference loading has slightly changed and this could cause some warnings during the upgrade process.
- Disabling Callouts on new record: Callout execution can be disabled at column level when creating a new record. This solves performance issues in new record creation.
- 12594: Make setting of (DAL) administrator mode less vulnerable to wrong usage.
- 12710: Multi-browser support UI considerations.
- 13085: ant diagnostics should check for tomcat >=6.
- 13164: PDF of "Price List Report" does not work.
- Review audit in processes, related to issues 13023, 13031 and 13033.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the ERP source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP18)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-4b3e143f (32 bit)
US: ami-fb7f9692 (32 bit)
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.