ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP20
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP20 available
Release date: July 24th, 2010
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Module Life Cycle Management: Versions of Modules in Central Repository can be defined by their administrators with different maturity levels. In ERP instances is possible to define which is the minimum accepted maturity level for versions to install/update.
- Reference data management in Initial Client Setup: Reference data description is shown and Initial Setup reference data is selected by default.
- 0013657: The sales invoice Dimensional Report does not work with a big amount of data using partner dimension. It has been added a new preference entry ReportsLimit that if the estimated number of rows to display is reached in the Dimensional reports that are described in the issue, the execution is canceled and it is notified to the user that must be more selective in the filter criteria to execute the report.
- 0013794: When installing or updating modules, also take into account dependencies of modules which do only exist in the local system.
- 0013894: Activation an instance fails if the license contains too many modules
- 13310: The sum of amounts of amortization line is higher than amortization amount
- 13314: Error when posting an invoice with negative line amount
- 13573: In general ledger report can not unselect a project
- 13654: Accounting generated by cancelation remittance is not correct
- A reference data item is present in Enterprise Module Management window, named Core, starting from MP19. It's very important that this dataset is not updated through Enterprise Module Management window. Click here for further information.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the ERP source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP20)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-b9cee4cd (32 bit)
US: ami-dd21cab4 (32 bit)
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.