ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP22
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP22 available
Release date: September 29th, 2010
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Modularity supported database physical object exclusion. This can be useful if you want to use database specific features not supported by dbsourcemanager. You can find out how to do it here
- The Data Access Layer now has a new admin mode which filters by Client and Organization. You can read more about this here
- Groups of documents can now be disabled for background posting. You can read more about this here
- 14689: Translation in PostgreSQL does not work properly.
- 14501: ActivationKey load from <source.path>/config/licenseRestrictions which breaks erp running without sources
- 14202: Product Movements Report appears in spanish when it is executed in english
- 14034: "Import" (Importaciones) related Tax Rates setup as both 0% tax rates and 16/18%-7/8%-4% to be used depending on the needs
- A reference data item is present in Enterprise Module Management window, named Core, starting from MP19. It's very important that this dataset is not updated through Enterprise Module Management window. Click here for further information.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the ERP source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP22)|
Amazon EC2 AMI
EU: ami-3e62574a (32 bit)
US: ami-066a9f6f (32 bit)
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo ERP Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.