ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP27
Openbravo 2.50MP27 available
Release date: March 3rd, 2011
Starting from 2.50 MP24 Openbravo stopped shipping Community Appliances, Public Amazon EC2 AMIs and Source code tarball publication in SourceForge for Openbravo 2.50 release. All these deliverables are available for Openbravo 3.0, latest version of which Openbravo 3.0PR18Q3.3 is released. Now is the time to start focusing on Openbravo 3.0 for evaluation and new development.
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Securable Processes: Processes invoked from tab buttons can be optionally secured.
- Customizable direct navigation: Direct navigation can be customized through preferences.
- 15907: Permissions to processes are not respected.
- 15908: The page number should appear in the balance sheet report.
- 15957: The locator selector takes long to return the data when there are a lot of locators on the table.
- 15538: error in to post a invoice with "Group Invoice Lines in Accounting" checked in entity information
- 15577: M_INOUT_CREATE - Products are taken in random order for Goods Shipment etc.
- 15307: Quantity column in Sales and Shipments Dimensional Report
- 15550: Bad behaviour when post a bank statement with a G/L Item
- 15741: Inactive process plans are used when running manufacturing plan
- 15788: the system is blocked when run Create AP Expense Invoices
- 15793: accounting generated in cancellation settlement of a bank statement, with currency distinct to schema currency, is not correct
- 15968: Callout in Conversion Rates window doesn't work with comma as decimal separator
- The fix to issue 15981 made the bank statement line window not to support the normal flow to create a payment from bank statements. It was reported and fixed in issue 16235.
A work-around to create a payment from bank statement lines in a MP27 is to choose an existing payment through the selector, and then run the create payment process (the previously selected payment will be overridden by the new one created).
Please also take into account the estrange behavior system could have if create payment is pressed more than once, as mentioned in the steps to reproduce in the issue 16235.
- Updating from versions <2.50MP19 (2.50MP19 not included) to this version causes the process to fail. In case you are running a version lower that 2.50MP19 and you are planning to upgrade to 2.50MP27 follow these steps:
- Run the upgrade process as usual. It will fail in the middle of the process
- Go into the command line, change your current directory to the Openbravo source tree root directory and run ant update.database core.lib wad.lib trl.lib compile.complete.deploy
- Restart Tomcat.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the product source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
- 16362: Payment Report is not properly working. Links are not displayed.
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP27)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.