ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP30
Openbravo 2.50MP30 available
Release date: May 26th, 2011
Starting from 2.50 MP24 Openbravo stopped shipping Community Appliances, Public Amazon EC2 AMIs and Source code tarball publication in SourceForge for Openbravo 2.50 release. All these deliverables are available for Openbravo 3.0, latest version of which Openbravo 3.0PR17Q2 is released. Now is the time to start focusing on Openbravo 3.0 for evaluation and new development.
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 17114: Initial Client/Org. Setup must import two new columns in CSV file
- 16526: The forms are not properly translated with ad_textinterfaces defined for a file when the module does not start with org.
- 17193: Not possible to install 2 modules adding a tab withe the same name to a window.
- 17281: The invoice regsiter book does not work after a change on core
- 16533: the invoice date, when the invoice is voided, should be updatable
- 16559: When setting project in Purchase Invoice, 'payment terms' and 'form of payment' fields should not be modified
- 16667: busines partner with accounting schema of other entity
- 16725: Error in visualization when executing General Ledger Journal with 'Show Entry Description' checked
- 16825: Not possible to attach documents on Goods Movements
- 16924: Accounting Tab for Warehouse is populated wrongly
- 16945: Incorrect configuration of currency conversion rates window
- 16965: Copy lines in purchase invoice sets first line number to 20
- 16974: it is possible select a Withholding inactive
- 17004: M_INOUT_CREATE, Products are not taken in the correct order. Movements between bins modifies the FIFO order.
- 17050: There are no hundred/thousand separators but just decimals on accounting posting
- 17259: General Ledger Journal in XLS format , the format of numbers are not correct
- 17118: Should not be possible to void an invoice with no lines, as it is not possible to complete it
- 17120: When voiding an invoice Accounting dimensions should be transferred
- 17125: Field "Payment Method" is not automatically loaded when setting Business Partner in Multiphase Project window
- Updating from versions <2.50MP19 (2.50MP19 not included) to this version causes the process to fail. In case you are running a version lower that 2.50MP19 and you are planning to upgrade to 2.50MP30 follow these steps:
- Run the upgrade process as usual. It will fail in the middle of the process
- Go into the command line, change your current directory to the Openbravo source tree root directory and run ant update.database core.lib wad.lib trl.lib compile.complete.deploy
- Restart Tomcat.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the product source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP30)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.