ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP33
Openbravo 2.50MP33 available
Release date: August 30th, 2011
Starting from 2.50 MP24 Openbravo stopped shipping Community Appliances, Public Amazon EC2 AMIs and Source code tarball publication in SourceForge for Openbravo 2.50 release. All these deliverables are available for Openbravo 3.0, latest version of which Openbravo 3.0PR18Q2.1 is released. Openbravo 3.0 is the recommended release for evaluations, development and production.
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 18093: An Organization's user contact field is now available in the Information tab of the Organization window
- 17305: The application does not select the Price List checked as default.
- 17551: the accouting of transaction of a payment is wrong with multicurrency.
- 17768: General ledge report is not showing correctly the information.
- 17865: The General Ledger Report does not show properly data depending of the organization.
- 18059: The process CopyFromGLJournal assignes a wrong Doument No.
- 18103: Reversed Invoices. Accounting errors in General Ledger Journal.
- 17551: Financial transaction accounting wrong in case of multicurrency.
- 17552: Reconciliation accounting wrong in case of multicurrency.
- 18036: It should be possible to select accounting dimensions linked to a GL item while adding a transaction in a Financial Account.
- 18031: Wrong accounting for write off amounts. It should be possible to setup not just a write off account but also a revenue write off account at Accounting Schema level.
- 18032: Exhange rates are not properly manage while a new bank statement is created to cancel another one.
- Updating from versions <2.50MP19 (2.50MP19 not included) to this version causes the process to fail. In case you are running a version lower that 2.50MP19 and you are planning to upgrade to 2.50MP33 follow these steps:
- Run the upgrade process as usual. It will fail in the middle of the process
- Go into the command line, change your current directory to the Openbravo source tree root directory and run ant update.database core.lib wad.lib trl.lib compile.complete.deploy
- Restart Tomcat.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the product source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP33)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.