ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP33.1
Openbravo 2.50MP33.1 available
Release date: September 30th, 2011
- 18576: Transaction of GL Item cannot be posted due to a NPE error
- 18568: It is imposible to post an invoice with G/L Items like a product
- 18589: Amortizations can not be posted
- A reference data item is present in Enterprise Module Management window, named Core, starting from MP19. It's very important that this dataset is not updated through Enterprise Module Management window. Click here for further information.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the Openbravo source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
- If you are updating from a previous Maintenance Pack, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 13356 for detailed information about this issue. The way to avoid this issue is to verify all Document Types for Good Shipments or Good Receipts and verify that the length of the name is less than 44 characters. If you have a Document Type name longer, rename it to a shorter name before upgrading to 2.50MP17.
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP33.1)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.