ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP34
Openbravo 2.50MP34 available
Release date: October 6th, 2011
Starting from 2.50 MP24 Openbravo stopped shipping Community Appliances, Public Amazon EC2 AMIs and Source code tarball publication in SourceForge for Openbravo 2.50 release. All these deliverables are available for Openbravo 3.0, latest version of which Openbravo 3.0PR23Q1 is released. Openbravo 3.0 is the recommended release for evaluations, development and production.
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 18341: invoices are created in "closed" status.
- 18350: If the product has lines in the org specific the process M_Inventory_listcreate does not work properly
- 18436: 2.50 grid, cursors in Oracle are not reused.
- 18644: Local changes error when changing the Life Cycle settings in the Module Management window
- 18486: Payment monitor is not properly updated when payments are included on a settlement mixing receipts and payments
- 16954: When installing a module if a transalation is installed the fields that use core elements are not translated.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- Updating from versions <2.50MP19 (2.50MP19 not included) to this version causes the process to fail. In case you are running a version lower that 2.50MP19 and you are planning to upgrade to 2.50MP34 follow these steps:
- Run the upgrade process as usual. It will fail in the middle of the process
- Go into the command line, change your current directory to the Openbravo source tree root directory and run ant update.database core.lib wad.lib trl.lib compile.complete.deploy
- Restart Tomcat.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the product source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP34)|
|The Ubuntu package has been delivered to the Canonical archive admins, and following their QA procedure it will be available in the Partner Repository within a few days.|
|These are Community deliverables. 2.50MP34 as a packaged OBX file, the Cloud Stack Appliances, the Cloud Stack Amazon EC2 AMIs (32bit and 64bit) and the Source code tarball are available only for the Professional Edition and they will be available for download from the Partner Restricted Area once the release reaches the Confirmed Stable maturity level.|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
|2.50MP34 has been published in the Confirmed Stable. Depending on how you updates configuration you will or not have access to this update. Read more about this feature and configure your Openbravo instance according to your needs.|
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.