ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP36
Openbravo 2.50MP36 available
Release date: November 23rd, 2011
Starting from 2.50 MP24 Openbravo stopped shipping Community Appliances, Public Amazon EC2 AMIs and Source code tarball publication in SourceForge for Openbravo 2.50 release. All these deliverables are available for Openbravo 3.0, latest version of which Openbravo 3.0PR23Q3 is released. Openbravo 3.0 is the recommended release for evaluations, development and production.
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Credit payment and invoice payment are now linked: It is now possible to select which available credit payment is going to be used while booking an invoice, therefore credit payment/s and invoice payment/s are now linked to each other.
- 18716: The application use the currency of the Accounting schema's organization as foreign currency.
- 18785: Tax Payment process should properly manage Reverse Purchase/Sales invoices.
- 18837: When voiding an invoice, "Reversed Invoice" created has status Voided.
- 18843: Wrong Payment Plan associated to reversed invoice.
- 18884: Reversed Purchase Invoice and Reversed Sales Invoice documents should have printing template associated.
- 18869: The General Ledger Report does not show properly data depending of the organization, when the organization is *.
- 18917: Acct Server process does not post a financial invoice correctly.
- 19064: Error when opening year with several organizations and same calendar.
- 18847: Reconciliation tab in financial account doesn't work due to performance issue.
- 19100: Currency selector on Price list window should show full currencies name, not just the ISO code.
- Updating from versions <2.50MP19 (2.50MP19 not included) to this version causes the process to fail. In case you are running a version lower that 2.50MP19 and you are planning to upgrade to 2.50MPXY follow these steps:
- Run the upgrade process as usual. It will fail in the middle of the process
- Go into the command line, change your current directory to the Openbravo source tree root directory and run ant update.database core.lib wad.lib trl.lib compile.complete.deploy
- Restart Tomcat.
- If you are updating from 2.50MP15, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at 13284 for detailed information about this issue. The workaround is create the directory "src-diagnostics" in the product source directory (source.path).
- If you are updating from 2.50MP10, you could run into a known issue. Have a look at the 2.50MP10 release notes for detailed information about this issue.
|Clone (tag: 2.50MP36)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- If you are looking for the Openbravo Cloud Appliance release notes, check this page instead.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.