ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP4
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP4 available
Release date: September 2nd, 2009
Check out what’s new, the known issues and frequently asked questions about the latest version of OpenbravoERP. As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think, by filing a bug in issues.openbravo.com or discuss it in Open Discussion forum
- 6162: Create a Format.xml.template
- 6713: The function AD_DISPLAY_LIST does not with uuids
- 10002: Add C_DocType_ID info to Fact_Acct table while posting a document
- 10017: Core enhancement: Accounting engine enhancement to be able to add additional processes to accounting at posting time
- 10126: Include getChildOrg() and getChildTree() methods in OrganizationStructureProvider class
- 5720: Error received in IO response, when switching the tab after it's completely loaded
- 9012: Account tree is not correctly organized after importing the chart of accounts
- 9140: Delete Client never finishes
- 9276: Organization list does not include summary organizations in the Account Combination window and selector
- 9350: Spanglish error message when things go wrong
- 9419: Good shipment & good receipt transaction creates an accounting posting when MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut table isn't set to Active
- 9429: update.database.mod does show some debug output....
Check the complete list of features, fixed issues and API changes.
|MP module||Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|N/A||QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP4)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.