ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP7
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP7 available
Release date: October the 23th, 2009
This is an emergency maintenance pack which fixes two critical issues.
- 10954 10956 10986: Different issues when installing several modules at the same time (applying them in the same rebuild).
- 10879 10895: Random double accounting entry for documents fixed.
|MP module||Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|OBX file||QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP7)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.