ERP 2.50:Release Notes/2.50MP8
Openbravo ERP 2.50MP8 available
Release date: October the 30th, 2009
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 11047: professional subscription instances have a limit of concurrent sessions. Active sessions in the instance are now visible using General Setup > Security > Session window. It is possible to kill an active session from this window. On-going actions in that session will not be cancelled but if a killed session does a new request the system will require to login again
- 10264: The datetime reference has been fully implemented, including calendar and time picker widgets. See more details on this reference here
- 10864: New validation when packaging the obx file of a module. The system checks that dependencies match with current installed modules in the instance
- 9015: New validation when executing WAD. All tables in the instance must have at least one column declared as identifier. WAD raises an error in case some identifier is missing. In MP8 the system does not cancel execution after this error to allow smooth and gradual fix of this issue in published modules, but it will be a stopper in future MP's
- 10302: Expired OBPS says that users will not be able to log in but they can
- 9739: Message banners have a look and feel issue when using Firefox 3.5
- 10768: Using Internet Explorer, Management Module window does not refreshes on updates
- 10138: 'Error received in IO Response data is null' is displayed when hovering over numeric field on an empty grid view
- 10905: Error while trying to access to a child tab when there is no parent selected
- 4038: Slow compilation in sqlC part due to high amount of data
- 9205: smartbuild compiles all windows when it is not needed
- 10708: Trigger dissapear in module with dependency, in Postgres
- 11041: Export.database will stop even if forced when it detects a difference in a database file
- 10795: "Database has local changes" error doesn't give information about what was modified
- 10261: export.database will now always use linux-style line endings, even on windows
|MP module||Appliance||Source code tarball||Mercurial|
|OBX file||QEMU-Parallels||VirtualBox||VMware||Xen||Download||Clone (tag: 2.50MP8)|
Installation, updates and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo ERP release, follow the installation guide.
- To update an existing Openbravo ERP from an earlier release of 2.50 follow the update instructions.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.3x or 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 follow the upgrade here
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo ERP a huge success.