ERP 2.50:Release notes/Professional Appliances
|This document refers to outdated appliances based on rPath and is most likely not what you are looking for.|
Openbravo Professional Appliances are available
Openbravo professional appliances are avaialable now in different images .you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 10149: The database password should not expire automatically
- 4697: The update process should do a backup before update
- 515: Upload files from a web browser
- 9351: If you have configure to mantain only # backups, this functionallity does not work and the old backups are not deleted.
- 8126:XMLs taken from 2.35mp12 (migrated from a mp11) are not the same as current 2.35mp12 svn branch
- 8002: When migrating from 2.40mp2 to 2.40mp3 I got success on update, but I still have a 2.40mp2
- 7564: Wrong build.xml on database caused an error when migrating from 2.3x
- 7438: Wrong layout of Administration Console table in wide screens
- 7119: When applying an update, the console lost the session
- 6294: When you report a bug to footprints using the access to support on the administration console you get a error
- 5953: The access to the openbravo network support uses a user that you have not configure
- 5945:When executing the process "check for updates" you get an error
- 5037: When you update the server the Format.xml is overwritten
- 4993:The updates of Openbravo Network are not aplied
- 4555:Web services not set-up by default
- 186: Wrong dbsourcemanager.jar in dbsourcemanager package
The professional appliances are available for download at the Partner Restricted Area.
Installation, recover and upgrades
- To install or evaluate this Openbravo professional appliances, follow the installation guide.
- To recover your professional appliance from crashes follow this guide.
- To upgrade your existing system from 2.40 to the latest version of 2.50 Professional appliance follow the upgrade here
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Professional which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge. We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo Professional appliances a huge success.