ERP 2.50:System Requirements
Important note: This article applies to Openbravo ERP 2.50
Openbravo ERP System Requirements
Software: Server side
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP*, Vista
- Mac OS X
- Red Hat
- Solaris 10
* Openbravo only tests these versions. If you want to help testing the versions in other platforms please write to the Early Releases Discussion forum to coordinate your efforts with the other releases.
* Openbravo only tests these architectures. If you want to help testing other architectures please write to the Early Releases Discussion forum to coordinate your efforts with the other releases.
- Oracle 10g R2 or 11g, Standard or Enterprise editions (11g recommended)
- PostgreSQL 8.3.5 or higher with ossp-uuid support enabled
- Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 6.0 or higher
- Apache-Tomcat 6.0.x
- Apache-Ant 1.7.0 or higher (1.7.1 recommended)
- Openbravo ERP is currently localized to the following list of languages and regions.
Software: Client side
- Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7.0
Hardware: Server side
Here there are example hardware configurations, depending on the number of concurrent users to be supported:
|Topology||Hardware||Database||Optimal concurrent users||Max concurrent users||Bandwidth||EC2 instance|
|Single server||Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, disk 10000 rpm||PostgreSQL||3||20||2Mbps||m1.small|
|Single server||Core 2 Duo, 3 GB RAM, disk 10000 rpm||PostgreSQL||20||40||4Mbps||c1.medium|
If you'd like to get a more detailed hardware description based on the number of concurrent users to be supported, have a look a the Openbravo Sizing Tool.