Electronic Invoice For Italy
Commercial module that implements the electronic invoice format for Italy.
Retrieves the invoice information from the Openbravo API, transforms it to the italian e-invoice format and attaches the zipped XML file to the Invoice record in Openbravo.
It uses the EDL and Openbravo API to infrastructure
Install the org.openbravo.localization.italy.einvoice module and its dependencies
- Apply dataset to Italian legal entity organization(s)
- Enable electronic invoice for the Italian legal entity organization(s). Remember to set the right Fiscal Regimen provided by the Italian Tax Authorities
- Enable the Process Request to Export Italy Invoices to a XML file. It is important to deactivate the External Connector Properties and to add the Openbravo Business API - Invoice record in the Entity to Integrate tab as it is shown in the screenshot. You should schedule it in the background according to your needs. It is recommended on a daily basis during the night.
- EDL Configuration should be created with the desired Output Type
- Generate Italy e-invoice for the last n days preference is considered by the Export Italy Invoices to a XML file process. By default the process considers only the invoices whose invoice date is after 15 days ago. You can finetune it according to your needs.
Invoices to be sent
In Openbravo terms, Invoice generation at sale time can be configured in the “Channel Touchpoint Type”. In summary: If the parameter “Generate Aggregated Invoices” is selected: No invoice will be created at the time of sale for customers having “Immediate” Invoice Terms, as aggregated invoices will be created at the time of cash up. This parameter does not have to be selected ever, for stores located in Italy as those will have to send sales receipts or “commercial documents” to the RT-printer.
If the parameter “Generate Simplified Invoices” is selected: A simplified invoice/return invoice will be created for any sales transaction booked in the point of sale, for customers having “Immediate” Invoice Terms. These “simplified invoices” will not be sent in electronic format. Openbravo Web POS has a feature (menu option) called “Issue Invoice” that allows to issue Invoices for identified customers having “Immediate” Invoice Terms. Same way, an invoice will be also created in any case for customers having an Invoice Terms different than “Immediate“ (ie. After Delivery), and at the time of product delivery. These invoices are the ones that must be sent to the SDI in an electronic format, in detail:
- In the case of sales, those sales having as “transaction document” the one assigned as “Document Type for Invoice” in the “POS Order” document/s configured for the Store.
- In the case of returns, those return sales having as the “transaction document” the one assigned as “Document Type for Invoice” in the “Return From Customer Order” document(s) configured for the Store. See image below.
- “Invoice” status must be “Completed”, regardless of its payment status, as additional payments booked for an invoice will not create a new invoice in Openbravo.
The Export Italy Invoices to a XML file process will automatically generate the XML invoices for any candidate invoice. In the EDL Request window you can check the details about the invoices generation.
Besides, if you have enabled the E-invoice XML file attached flag at legal entity level, a ZIP file will be automatically attached to the invoice that you can download if necessary:
Note that the file's name is based on the E-invoice Sequence configured at legal entity level. The numeric value is transformed to a 5 chars alphanumeric value according to the Italian rules.